Friday, April 22, 2011

baby inspiration!

There are tons of things out there on a daily basis that provide creative inspiration for a designer - but what could be more inspiring than precious new life!  I'm so excited to have two precious new "nieces"in my life, introduced into the world in just the last two months! 

The first being Amy's sweet Zoe Elizabeth, who's shower I posted about here.   Here is teeny, tiny Z, weighing in at less that 6 lbs...

photo by Whitney Kelly Photography


And secondly, Katie welcomed her second baby girl, Miss Chloe Beth, into this world just last Sunday! She's beautiful, just like her big sister Molly - who's announcement from almost two years ago you can see here!  Here's sweet C, all 9 pounds and 22 inches of her....

photo by Mom, Katie

All these babies inspire me with soft colors and images, and get me excited for all the milestones to come in the future in their lives and that of my own being able to play with these sweet babes! It goes without saying, but I'm so thrilled for my best friends, their healthy beautiful babies, and their ever growing families. Next up on the baby front: Megan's perfect twins - and even better - one of each! Can't wait to meet baby girl and baby boy Marshall!

If you're needing inspiration for a unique baby shower invite, birth announcement or birthday party invitation, please let me know by emailing sylviarosedesign@gmail.com!



Photobucket

No comments: