Monday, September 19, 2011

a buzzin' 1st birthday! - fort smith, arkansas invitation designer

First of all, I just have to say how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends from high school and college alike, that have thought of me when special events have come up in their lives.
This next design is for a pledge sister from my college sorority and her sweet daughter who just turned one!  Sarah's sister-in-law found the precious picture below and used it as inspiration for their party theme...
via thesweetestoccasion
Thus, the inspiration for the party invitation :)...

Sarah loved this party theme but wanted to add in some soft pink as well as the yellow. The honeycomb detail in the background pulled this in.





I hope you had a wonderful first birthday, sweet Adeline - you're a doll! And thank you again "Queen Bee Sarah" for contacting me for your little one's special day. Look forward to more milestones :)

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Loved reading about this first birthday bash post. The wonderful decoration and the fun photos always make me engaged in the posts and this one was definitely grabbed my attention. At one of the best event venues in Chicago, I also would be attending a Disney themed bridal shower soon and so excited about it.