Monday, September 19, 2011

a buzzin' 1st birthday! - fort smith, arkansas invitation designer

First of all, I just have to say how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends from high school and college alike, that have thought of me when special events have come up in their lives.
This next design is for a pledge sister from my college sorority and her sweet daughter who just turned one!  Sarah's sister-in-law found the precious picture below and used it as inspiration for their party theme...
via thesweetestoccasion
Thus, the inspiration for the party invitation :)...

Sarah loved this party theme but wanted to add in some soft pink as well as the yellow. The honeycomb detail in the background pulled this in.





I hope you had a wonderful first birthday, sweet Adeline - you're a doll! And thank you again "Queen Bee Sarah" for contacting me for your little one's special day. Look forward to more milestones :)

No comments: