Sunday, June 12, 2011

harper turns one! - fayetteville, ar invitation designer

Harper Cain turned the big O-N-E yesterday and I've been anxiously and patiently waiting to show you all this adorable invitation! Harper's mommy is a friend of mine and came to me with a color scheme and monkey theme for her little one's first birthday. She had found an adorable monkey t-shirt online and the colors were a vibrant yellow and yummy teal. I edited a monkey illustration I'd previously done to look more like the monkey on the t-shirt and I think she was very pleased. She was so great to work with and has wonderful taste in just about everything, so I know his party was absolutely fabulous!  






Happy First Birthday sweet Harper - You're a doll! - and here's to many many more! Sarah and Derek, you've created an adorable little boy!


Photobucket 

P.S. Yet another little monkey will be celebrating his first birthday this coming weekend as well! Be on the lookout for that invite coming soon.  

No comments: