Thursday, August 11, 2011

double delight, a baby shower! - tulsa, oklahoma invitation designer

I've never been more excited that I was to get to design the last two invitations I've shown you (this one and the last).
My best friend since 2nd grade is having TWINS - any day now, btw! - and I was thrilled to design the invitation for her amazing shower!  The invitation really needs no explanation, but was inspired by the twin's nursery, and I must say is absolutely fabulous! You can read more about Megan and her twin babes by clicking and going on over to In This Wonderful Life :)
Enjoy!!





Megan you're doing amazing - your strength both emotionally AND physically is truly inspiring!  Can't wait to meet little Miss Sloane and that handsome little boy Knox!  EEEEEEK!!!!


Photobucket

No comments: